POSITION TITLE: ACE School Director
Join a team that is making a difference! Anova, an established leader in special needs education, is currently seeking a Director for our ACE School in San Rafael, CA. This position is responsible for providing oversight and guidance to teaching and clinical staff to ensure a positive and high quality teaching environment. We are looking for an inspiring and committed leader to further our ACE mission to provide innovative educational and behavioral services to children with high functioning autism and related social, emotional, and behavioral challenges.
This is a great opportunity to showcase your management and administrative skills with an established company, in a small private school setting serving approximately 40 children. We offer competitive pay and benefits, mentoring, and the personal rewards of mission-based employment.
- Management of staff and contractors
- Implementation and oversight of behavioral, educational and therapeutic activities
- Ensuring regulatory and policy compliance
- Assistance and participation in evaluations, referrals, IEP’s, etc.
- Oversight of safety and facility management
- Ensuring administrative and billing documentation is completed timely
- Budget development and oversight
- Representation of the school in the community, at events, and to agencies and clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Services. California Special Education Teaching Credential and/or California Administrative Credential strongly preferred.
- Experience working in an administrative and supervisory role in a special education setting.
- Experience working with special education students using Applied Behavior Analysis.
Our ideal candidate will be a strong leader of people, a competent administrator, and a passionate promoter of an atmosphere that is conducive to helping students achieve their greatest potential in the least restrictive environment. A strong personal tool kit is a must: communication, administrative and technical skills, as well as current knowledge of educational laws, contracts and institutional billing.
If you meet these requirements and are ready to start a challenging and rewarding career with Northern California's most trusted provider of services to children and families living with autism and learning differences, we’d like to hear from you!