Anova is Northern California's premier and most trusted school, treatment provider, and community resource for those living with autism spectrum disorders. Our proprietary method (AME) teaches more than an education. We teach essential life skills for independence creating the confidence required for success in school, home, and work.
Located in Santa Rosa and Concord, our K-12 ACE schools incorporate a comprehensive and simultaneous application of essential treatment modalities in our signature "Anova Method of Education" (AME). For more detailed information on our schools, please go to ACE Schools.
Anova is dedicated to providing the highest quality education. Our exceptional academic curriculum is based on the California Department of Education Curriculum Frameworks and optimized to meet the specific needs of each individual student. Curriculum includes: Reading/Language Arts, Mathematics, Science, History/Social Science, Health, Visual and Performing Arts, Physical Education, and Transition Planning.
- Our students thrive with our multi-faceted program and enrichment classes such as art, culinary, drama, music, aikido, gardening, life skills, wood shop, physical education, technology, and much more. We also offer fun extra curricular activities such as Yearbook, Student Council, and Talent Shows.
- With our low student-to-teacher ratios, highly skilled faculty, and a commitment to advancing our students through a rich and highly personalized academic curriculum, we effectively treat their individual challenges, and provide an unparalleled education which enables expansive learning and growth to children on the autism spectrum.
- Our ACE Schools provide elementary, middle and high school students with a comprehensive and supportive learning environment combined with academic, social, and communication-based programs tailored to foster each child's success. We are dedicated to helping each of our students realize their full potential, achieve personal aspirations, and lead an overall higher quality of life.
- When a student receives services from Anova, they are certain to show improvement in their academic work, acquire social and communication skills previously undeveloped, enhance their self-esteem, and become better prepared for post-school experiences.
- Many ACE students have been unsuccessful in public school environments and have been referred by local school districts unable to serve them within their own resources. Our multidisciplinary team of teachers and clinicians produce an Individualized Education Program (IEP) for each student with the goal of providing intensive education and treatment to this unique population of students.
- All ACE campuses are fully certified by the California Department of Education/Special Education Division as a non-public school (NPS).
“My son was struggling trying to learn the way teachers are teaching. At Anova, they are trying to teach the way the child learns. ” – Karen, Anova Parent